What you need to know about iCloud
I have been looking forward to iCloud ever since iOS 5 was announced. To be honest though I have hardly used it since upgrading to iOS 5. Now I am attempting to use iCloud on my iPad. Right now there appear to be some limitations. Here is my take on iCloud for the iPad and iPhone.
- 5 GB of free storage
- Find my idevice
- Syncs contact list, calendar, reminders and bookmarks
- You can’t backup PDF documents only iWork docs
- You can only backup
- You cannot manage what is on iCloud
- You must setup a me.com to sync email
- It’s hard to see your files that are backed up
- It is hard to figure out. I wanted to back up all my Pages documents but it seemed to take too long. I have no idea what documents are in the cloud.